Thursday, January 05, 2006

Lucky me!

Guess what!? I've WON a car!!!

Just received the letter informing me that I've won the National Lucky Draw. The grand prize is a car. The rules are simple, all I have to do is turn up at their office with my partner/spouse, bring my credit card, switch my handphone off and listen to a 2 hour presentation. Wonder why they need me to bring my credit card to collect my prize. Funny thing is I don't remember ever entering a contest. Anyway, its time to celebrate my good fortune and not ask too many questions.














Singaporeans are so lucky to have so many luck draws with chances to win something as precious as a car. I guess I would never ever accomplish the impossible dream of owning a car in my life if not this lucky draw. I never learned to drive because I never thought I will ever get behind a steering wheel.

7 comments:

chemgen said...

Lucky you! The last time I won a beachfront apartment in Langkawi but I could not sign the deal as I could not attend the seminar they wanted me to go. Lucky you!

Anonymous said...

oh oh.. be careful. cos it's another time-share thing.

i have received 2 calls previously. one was i 'won' a diamond watch, another a car.

but of course must attend a 2hr talk.. so i went in search online and found that all these were crap.

Anonymous said...

ha, I won the same car you did and so did at least 10% of singaporeans.

We are all damn lucky!

Anonymous said...

sian i only won a free trip to choice of destinations. end up forfeit since no time go for their seminar. sians hope next time i can also win car

Anonymous said...

I have received the same letter, national lucky draw by Great Concepts that I won a Chevrolet Aveo car, do you think that got such a great deal? Nothing is free! You think the company got so many cars to give away, this is another trick they used to con you!

Anonymous said...

Lucky Tan, you should send the letter to case or media to expose them! Don't let they got chance to con pple!...

Anonymous said...

TO Singapore Media:

Pls take a look at this, hope someone can write in the news paper to warn others. Thanks