Monday, May 29, 2006

Feedback Unit undergoes REBRANDING!!!

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/210340/1/.html

Who needs good opposition when you have a feedback unit. One morning because I didn't read my Straits Times properly, I woke up feeling very angry ... I think it was over the increase of my utilities bill which hit $200 that month, I shoot off 3 letters to the feedback unit and felt much better. I receive a courteous letter saying my ideas are being 'considered' ....I was so satisfied knowing that the govt has taken into account my views. Now although I pay $250 for my utilities bill, I feel much better.

The Feedback Unit will now get even better!! To appeal to the new generation of web savvy Singaporeans, they will have blogs and an SMS feedback channel. I guess once they do that there will absolutely no need for an opposition, who needs an opposition when you can SMS to a central database and have your views collated.

Singaporeans are so lucky to have a feedback unit to which they can send their views and opinions to.

6 comments:

righteffort said...

if opp can prepare issues like reduce gst, restore cpf, upgrade my estate, etc for all citizens and ask them to send to fu, just wonder how fu react....

singaporeheart said...

Pardon my ignorance, as I am living overseas.

Is this one of those expensive exercises to, at the end of the day, find out that there is not need to change the name etc

To provide a possible reaction to the above, I think she hails from PSA? I am sure she knows where to put those rubbish in proper containers and cart them off to some dump of warehouse. I think she is the best candidate in the cabinet to do this job. :)

Anonymous said...

WE DON'T NEED OPP!!!!!!

We have feedback unit, PAP MP acting as opp MP, CCC, RC etc. There are many voices and views.

In future, with all the FT, we are not needed as well

Anonymous said...

Feedback Unit + Straits Times Forum > Oppositions

Anonymous said...

HK Bus Uncle? We've S'pore lift auntie...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LndKjx6mVHY

Anonymous said...

Isnt this great?

PAP is even considerate enough to offer us an APPROVED Feedback Unit. We are now assured that our voices are heard by the Feedback Unit. Cunt say I'm not thrilled by what this Unit promises...

This beats going thru the APs. The APs can only say it 'as it is' while the APPROVED Feedback Unit filter, then processes and refines the leftover message (if any).

No wonder AP reps in the Parliamnent are troublemakers. Create trouble for our ministers.