Thursday, May 04, 2006

Someone insulted me today!

"The real challenge is NOT against the PAP but against what the PAP did to our minds" - a bankrupt politician.
Today, when I got home to open my letter box. I found my voting card had arrived and also the plan for my upgrading was in the same batch of letters. As I was walking with the whole pile when a neighbor saw me. I begin to complain about the other day when the WP supporters overrun the area causing a traffic jam. I told my neighbor they won't be getting my vote for sure, they didn't even send me an upgrading plan and besides I've already spent my progress package on a digital camera which I used to record the noise and jam cause by the WP rally to complain to the police. My neighbor whom I've known for 15 years said this, "Lucky, don't ever allow yourself to be bribed, threatened and deceived ........ vote wisely, and vote for the party who put the power back in the hands of the people." 15 years as my neighbor and he triple insulted me like that. Nobody bribe me what?! The Progress Package is just a reward to celebrate the progress of Singapore, that is why it is called Progress Package. Although it is given out close the the elections, this is just coincidence. The govt does not threaten the people with upgrading, especially the old who find difficulty walking, upgrading is an OPTION, you have to opt to be in by voting for the PAP. If you vote opposition, you're merely opting out. How can people ever see this as a threat? ....My neighbor also said I have been deceived, ....who decieved me? ....Oh please....is he trying to say I've been deceived because I like to read the Straits Times and watch alot of Channel News Asia?! Like most Singaporeans, I'm educated, nobody can deceive me okay, I have brains I can think okay. As for 'power back in the hands of the people', the PAP does very well because it give us all the BUYING POWER in the progress package.....and they are so kind they won't take it away by raising the cost of living.
I can't believe my neighbor who usually smiles alot when I meet him, can say this type of thing and when he said it his face looked so serious. See what happens when poisonous thoughts enters a person's mind, it takes away the happiness. The Worker's Party is upsetting the people around me, they must be crushed. I'm so glad, that the MM has taken it upon himself to do this. He has Singaporeans' interest in his heart to protect them and bring them happiness.

7 comments:

Swift said...

It's really funny isn't it? All this ranting that we are deceived by the government. How is it possible? We are all so highly educated, and our students perform so well at international maths and science competitions, we'll know who to believe. Surely a government that rewards it's people with progress packages can't be bad. Sometimes, you need people to make the hard decisions for you, and the reasons behind them are not easy to understand, that is why we have highly paid ministers to do the job for us. We should feel lucky to have such an honest and efficient government working for us.

Anonymous said...

hahahha swift, if that was sarcastic, ur funny.

if not, open ur eyes

Anonymous said...

fuck u lar! u lucky shit that u are educated!!! try being poor and have no $$$ to go school! i blame myself cos i have no $$ to go school when i was younger. now i am struggling!! things may turn out well for me too if i have more siblings to take care of my parent!!! but then u do u know that MM LEE said last time that those low educated people should not have more than 2 child!!!! Prices keep rising and salary keep going down for me!!! am up to the nose already!!! VOTE FOR OPPS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You say, you are a educated. Keep your ears open widely. You will understandd what is happening. I think you are too young to understand the economics, politics and stuffs like that. It is good not to blog rather than blogging without knowing.

Read this may be you will know some thing more in life http://singabloodypore.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Lucky my ass, no wonder you live in HDB. The real clever people live in big houses, drive big cars, earn big bucks. Suey lang like you live in loser HDB, get a few hundred fucking happy. Go and jump down and save the PAP money lah. You don't deserve anything. Loser!

Anonymous said...

No wonder Li Ao say singaporeans are stupid. So many comments here cursing the author when they dun know what "sarcastic" means.

Anonymous said...

hey not neccessary tat rich pple r clever and poor pple r loser! i only noe the latter who say tat is a sore low EQ fucker!!!